This website design has been designed in compliance with general principles of accessible design. Navigation links in this website are grouped into three blocks:
- 1. Upper block
- 2. Main content block
- 3. Bottom block
The following keys are set as the Access keys ( or speed keys) of this website.
- Alt+U：Upper block, including main menu,site map, and EPA links.
- Alt+C：Main content block.
- Alt+L：Left menu block.
- Alt+Z：Bottom block.
For Firefox platforms, please use Shift+Alt+(shortcut key). For example, type Shift+Alt+C to jump to content area.
※ When the item tabs of this website cannot be selected with a mouse click, you can browse the information with the following keyboard operations
- ← → or ↑↓：Press left and right keys or up and down keys to move the label order.
- Home or End→：You can jump directly to the first or last item of the label.
- Tab：After staying on the tab, you can use the Tab key to jump to the content to browse the data. When you encounter the radio button, please cooperate with the ← → or↑↓ key to move the item order.
- Tab + Shift：Press Tab + Shift to skip back to the previous data; when skipping back to the tag item, you can continue to use the ← → or ↑↓ keys to move the order of the tags.